RSS

Posts Tagged ‘Crop Circles’

Unexplained Phenomena of Crop Circles

September 20th, 2013 § in Unexplained

The term, crop circle, or circles, was coined by a paranormal researcher by the name of Colin Andrews to describe the strange circles and complex geometries He had started researching that were showing up in fields of wheat, barley, rye, corn, soy beans and other crops. While man[...]

Bainbridge Crop Circles Remain a Mystery

May 7th, 2012 § in Unexplained

The soil has been collected and the plants tested, but researchers still are in the dark as to what caused the crop formations on a Bainbridge soy bean field. Jeffery Wilson, an independent researcher from Michigan, said he and a group of 20 volunteers spent all Saturday and Sund[...]

Crop Circle Appears In Lake District

May 2nd, 2012 § in UFO, Unexplained

A mysterious crop circle has appeared in a South Lakeland wheat field reports Andy Bloxham. The strange mark, a series of four concentric circles, has appeared in a 65-acre field at Old Hutton, near Kendal, leaving passers-by to wonder whether it is the work of pranksters or some[...]

Crop Circles: One Of The Truly Great Mysteries Of The World

August 31st, 2011 § in Unexplained

Someone is leaving elaborate crop circles all over the globe. Some of these crop circles cover great areas and are absolutely stunning in their precision. So what is going on here? It is one of the great mysteries of the world. Are these crop circles just elaborate hoaxes? If so,[...]

Mysterious crop circles appear in Canada

July 29th, 2011 § in Unexplained

Crop circles have become a well known phenomena all across the globe.  Of the 10,000 documented cases, 80% have been proven to be hoaxes.  But what about the other 20 percent? Two farmers from outside of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Rusty Manuel and Thelley Whitman, woke up one d[...]